Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Why do assholes write 500 word articles to just pick...

I have officially deleted my Twitter account. I keep getting banned for tweeting these stupid fucks that think they can write an article judging their betters.

This Ed Cara for example. Stupid waste of breath article on "vocative". I mean really Ed. It basically amounts to "nyah, nyah, nyah". I mean it's crap.

For Everyone else, here we have Ed being a cunt as he picks apart the verbiage of a respected scientist on stage trying to describe a complex procedure, to idiots, in the span of seconds because he's PUBLIC SPEAKING! You Ed, the douchebag that you are, just come back around with a "look at this fool" article that really, just details how it's "not quite as simple as Ben puts it, hahaha". You stupid fuck. Your article is crap and I would slap you like a little brother if I had a chance. Use what you learned in college for something worth saying...500 words to act like a little shit and judge your better...I'd say give us back those pell grants but I expect your family had plenty of money to send you to college.

Fuck off Ed Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...