Monday, June 18, 2018

Free in America...

You, and the poorest person in America, are free to let all those people overpay you 350% for your wonderful product that you designed, built, made ridiculously famous, etc. I, and most of us, put other priorities before being that successful. However, that's more freedom than 90% of the world enjoys at this time in history, and we (the USA) made the WORLD this way, getting better every day. ;o) Also, any American has the freedom to become a CEO instead of a line worker. (The line worker is actually the free-er of the two, if you ask me.) Then, Workers wages have not been totally stagnant. We get much more for our money in some cases, we just pay a little more for the Mustang. But the truth is those wages have been balanced and kept in line with the economy. That's called a stable economy and you can rely on it year in, year out in America. Nobody is ever gonna come turn this libya into a bomb zone. You make more money when you garner more skill or recognize a more profitable role you can fulfill, or graduate to business ownership. It's a complex a system yes but it's FAR from oppressive. Then, on top of that we've added professional politician to the possible career path options, entertainment of ANY kind is overpaid. Advertising, JESUS CHRIST, don't get me started. There is freedom every where you look in America. It's a great age to be alive. I only wish I was better at taking advantage of it. ;o) Oh to make a quarter MILLION. But no, I have two more years of my last son in high school and I moved back to Lansing JUST for this. Work life balance for now. Makin serious dough starts in a few years when I can be absent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...