Saturday, December 23, 2017

Fucking traitors...

You know, I write what I write here because as much as they like to make you think you can communicate in this connected world, they are lying. You need to be a collective force of whining bitches to get any attention at all. So here, I blog the truth. And all you fuckers can suck it.

The New York Times spouted some serious bullshit, again, today. This time they publish what Trump "grumbled" in a meeting to the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD and then whine that "how's that making us look".

You guys are douchebags. You actively commit treason to make that situation come about and then report on it like we don't fucking see what you just did.

From here I want to start cussing. I want to hit you. I want to beat your fucking face in til it's a bloody pulp and you're crying for me to stop. You don't deserve to breathe my clean American air.

But I won't. What I will say is this. Fuck you, you don't deserve to live in this Country. You prove yourself traitors, again.

- J

The changes have had far-reaching
consequences, both for the immigrants who
have sought to make a new home in this
country and for America’s image in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...