Tuesday, June 19, 2018

That Thomas Sowell quote...

As I prepare for bed I am frustrated with my country and worried about my people. I ran across this post. It's one of my favorite quotes from Mr. Sowell because he is actually incorrect here. They tried to use the natives as slaves first. Black folk would work once you dominated them enough. Natives would not work, so white people first hired the Iriquois to start a genocide and eventually damn accomplished an annihilation. You see, to the natives, their culture was more important than the pain you could inflict or their own life. It wasn't PRIDE in their culture that drove them to do this, it WAS their CULTURE that they found even more important than themselves. Well, I AM THE NATIVE NOW, and my culture is also more important than my self. It's a culture that INCLUDES that genocide because we MUST remember the shitty things we've done and that we are capable of. They are right. White people ARE crazy, angry, over dominating assholes. That's why we put up monuments remembering both sides of our cultural conflicts because HAVING those conflicts is PART of our culture. American privelege is that we are designed to step on the throat of every motherfucker in our way. THAT is OUR culture. I can attest to this because I LITERALLY taught it to my children and my nephews. The nephews laugh. I can further attest to this because I know what I've caged inside my ENTIRE life. I keep the world safe from me. I am my own safety. What happens when a whole lot of very well trained people like me decide it's too much...that they've been pushed too hard...that their culture is NOT that flexible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...