Sean Spicer mentioned the possibility of tariffs to pay for the wall today.
The first time I read this it was 3rd hand and it was actually a horrible article questioning a TAX. "NOW AMERICANS ARE PAYING FOR THE WALL" it said. It took a few minutes but, in the end, even when I thought it would be on the backs of Americans I thought, fuck it, we'll pay for that in a year.
"We can do $10 billion a year and easily pay for the wall just through that mechanism alone. That's really going to provide the funding," said Spicer.
Look, it's physical security. I don't mind immigrants. It's ILLEGAL immigrants I have a problem with. For all the real reasons people discuss. Sure, many illegals will still get here, and we have plenty to deport that are here already trying to turn us into Northern Mexico, but we will have some percentage impact on the influx and that is a tangible start.
Ok, the Northern Mexico thing...it has always been a fight to keep it American. It will always be. But many men died to make it the way it is RIGHT NOW, and I for one don't want to watch it erode away because we're too lazy to lock our front gate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Left, do NOT trust your leadership...
To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...
-
You, and the poorest person in America, are free to let all those people overpay you 350% for your wonderful product that you designed, buil...
-
No matter how you look at it, the year 2017 was a gangbuster year for sexual harassment impact in American society. Nearly a hundred in Holl...
No comments:
Post a Comment