Today President Trump's First Executive Action is announced. A hiring freeze!
I know this is my first post but, TRUST me, I've said this 1000 times in the last year. This man is a LEADER. A born and bred American LEADER. This decision backs that up. His first Executive action is to stem the flow of any MORE contractual agreements with employees. That puts a thumb in the dyke...lol...and gives him time to manage the flood of outgoing payments the Government has to come to terms with.
And I say it like that for a reason. Like any great leader he will do his best to reign in his organization first. Then he will consult his subject matter experts and make the hard decisions. Then he will give his minions their orders to execute. They will be instructed to FIND ways. There will be cooperation, might be negotiation, may be strangulation and probably down right head stomping but he WILL execute on those decisions. You watch.
Again, for those that hate on me and President Trump, dare I lump us in the same SENTENCE, I truly believe he is asking of Himself and Everyone around him 8 years of dedicated work to improve and enrich America. Work with it. If your agenda is honest and true, these are the 8 years you MIGHT be able to make a difference. President Trumps government is NOT beholden to ANY of the previous powers. The agencies and all minions will be instructed to abandon all agendas that does not walk the line he defines.
Hoorah Mr. President. Hoorah.
No comments:
Post a Comment