Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Calling out Antifa Fucks

So, new thing. When I see Antifa hypocrites. I'm calling them out:
  Yvette, you're taking it too far. That guy was walking with a flag. You, like so many little girls who want their way, got your boys to go on the offensive for you and that guy got surrounded and stomped on by a crowd of Antifa assholes. You suck.

Here's the video so you can see this bitch.

The thing I really hate is that bitches like this one really want to eliminate people with national pride. It's really all about her. Her family. Her friends. In this bitches mind Americans are assholes just because we like our country the way it is and don't want to let a flood of entitled fucks from other countries that want to bring THEIR COUNTRY HERE.

Fuck you bitch.

Sincerely Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...