Dear American Cable Company Users Like Myself,
So I went to watch American Horror Story: Cult episode 4 on FX today. I went to my trusty on demand that I pay $150 bucks a month for and search for my favorite show. I find it!
"Alright!", I say. Seriously, I'm hopeful at this point.
I find the episodes: 1, 2, 3... all free because I PAY FOR THE RIGHT TO WATCH FX! But, I notice that it's free if I have FX or FX+. I think to myself, "they must have a pay to stream service". I still felt good, I pay more because I do like FX. More than just AHS.
But that was really forshadowing because, you guessed it, not motherfucking NUMBER 4! These assholes want me to go get FX+ to see episode 4 on demand on the DVR I pay extra for, on the HD i pay extra for, on the PACKAGE I PAY EXTRA FOR BECAUSE IT HAS AMC AND FUCKING FX!
These guys are assholes. Boycott em if you can.
- Tank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Left, do NOT trust your leadership...
To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...
-
You, and the poorest person in America, are free to let all those people overpay you 350% for your wonderful product that you designed, buil...
-
No matter how you look at it, the year 2017 was a gangbuster year for sexual harassment impact in American society. Nearly a hundred in Holl...
No comments:
Post a Comment