Sunday, January 21, 2018

Don't let them discriminate against you...

LEFT, I do not hate you. I just think you need to learn that it's already a level playing field. YOU GUYS are the ones trying to be fascists now.

Milo on a panel in 2016

I think the main point I want to make is that conservative groups everywhere should understand there are people you can turn to when they discriminate against you.

Comments:

Christ, it feels weird to be conservative and hear about "safe zones" for our college kids from a gay guy making fun of them for being pussies.

50% Conservatives on the faculty or no federal funds! YES!

There it is AGAIN. Kids are having to fake it to get through class with a liberal professor! My son is in this same situation. This should NOT be the case!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...