The President gives his opinion that there is a lot of voter fraud. He's right there is. But it's INCREDIBLY poorly documented because the powers that be WANT it that way. Douchebags in the press keep saying he's lying. They don't allude to any proof of their own. They just point to one or more other sites that really don't PROVE anything at all. Yet their verbiage is totally confident and so their retard readers are totally confident too. I have to talk to them every day.
That brings us to DeVos. Because America raises dummies on purpose. You can bet your ass they don't want that to change. ...because education has been SO WELL done in the US, right? NOT. I just puked all over my keyboard. Give me a minute... Fuck any of you that says education in the US is "good". It's wrong. It SCREWS the poor. Please, come to me and I will show even moderately poor schools that are doing a HORRIBLE job and celebrating themselves at the same time because they got a few more kids through High School! All of you coddled bitches in private schools and charter schools are circumventing the system for a reason. I don't blame you! I would do the same with my kids if I could but I got a bitch baby mama who is too fuckin deluded to realize she needs to get her kids out of a piece of shit school. So yeah, DeVos couldn't do any worse.
They say he's just not capable. This is one the loser bloggers and opinion writers won't let go of. What they don't write of course is just what he has to face. He's in one of THE MOST ENTRENCHED cultures on the planet. There are deals on top of deals that unravel into deals in Washington DC. Literally there are ANCIENT families wrapped up in that power structure and, yes, President Trump may not appreciate the power of those against him. He may not appreciate how every layer of the onion is going to reveal some Leftist douchebag who doesn't show real loyalty. There are a LOT of double agents. So yeah, he may not have been prepared, but he's a badass. He will adapt. He WILL improvise. And with luck, he will overcome.
As it stands, if I were the President I would have already assigned the FBI on every single one of these fucks in the media. And isn't Twitter a great place to start? I'd be pulling out the dossiers and looking for the drugs they use and the hookers they frequent and the money they've made and bringing down the hammer on every one of them.
This is what happens though. This is what got us here. They sneak into a good country, gather power via media and entertainment and then abuse the freedoms that country provided to pervert it beyond belief. At this point:
- I can't let my kids watch Game of Thrones or Spartacus because of all the shlong in the gay scenes.
- Supergirl has a girlfriend.
- Jennifer Jones got fucked silly by a strange black bartender in the first episode.
- Pregnant teenage daughters are paid 60k to become even worse sluts in front of the nation.
- White males are made to look like dumbasses who can't open a lock without a girl in EVERY show and movie. If they aren't a superhero they are fuckin Erkel.
I don't hate lesbos I just don't know why the MAJOR superhero show for little girls is GAY. Is that the message we want to send our little girls? Forget doing ANYTHING for your family. Just party, go to college, spend your money and be gay then you don't have to deal with those horrible little monsters we call CHILDREN or that EVIL we call family RESPONSIBILITY.
I don't hate interacials. But I don't want every white girl in the country chasing black dick and I don't want every white grandparent couple in the country raising their daughters black babies.
I strongly dislike cocky pregnant teenagers. They are wrong on so many levels and are so dumb they probably will never realize it. How could they. Their vaginas made them adults at 15. I would get in trouble because of my speech around them.
And yes, I HATE the motherfuckers that give my good white sons no strong positive role models. You can all go suck on that big fat dick that means so much in your lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment