Friday, February 10, 2017

Being an honest person is impossible now...

I find the internet exceptionally frustrating right now. It seems like the whole place is just filled with hate for no reason. Racist and political hate are just rampant. As a lower middle class white guy I can't even speak my mind. I have to beware of a legion of assholes with no jobs and parents paying half their rent who think it's ok to troll me over every thing I say. Well I got news...fuck all of you asshole douchebags who think everyone needs to think like you.
 
As a matter of fact, all I hear is fascist this and Nazi that. Yet, the only fascists I know are the ones from the left screaming FASCIST. Hell we even let a bunch of them attack people at that Breitbart fag's concert in Berkely (and no I don't CARE that it's spelt wrong, fuck you too douche). I mean really, who ARE the fascists? I think it's the artist and boy lovers in California who can't STAND that someone ELSE feels ANY WAY DIFFERENTLY THAN THEY do.
 
That really means that they all act like bitches. You know that bitch. That one that can't be told she's wrong. That drivers her husband insane if she even thinks he disagrees with her? Like every word out of her mouth is gold. You know that bitch that has her man so wrapped up that he will literally defend the extremist bullshit coming out of her mouth KNOWING FULL WELL she's a psycho hose beast who will never leave ANYONE alone about ANYTHING SHE thinks is wrong.
 
Then the crowd will jump in and complain that she SHOULD be a strong woman. Well not a total cunt. She should NOT be a TOTAL FUCKING CUNT and that is what you are all doing. Being a total bitch, cunt wife that will NEVER stop. It will NEVER be good enough.
 
But I can't say that either. Even though it's the truth.
 
Don't get me wrong. I disagree with a lot of things the right puts out there but I don't have to disagree with fascism cause THEY aren't preaching it. I don't have to disagree with Nazi fucks because there AREN'T ANY. They are just trying to express their displeasure with THEIR country, JUST LIKE YOU. The difference is they are the ones being left behind. You escaped subjugation and now you are trying to subjugate them. Who're the fascists? These are just guys with their personal opinions and you all need to fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...