Saturday, November 25, 2017

Charles P Pierce, douchebag wanna be American,

Charles P Pierce,

You are fuckin douche. I happen to be one of those dim witted AMERICAN FUCKING CITIZENS who made a choice. You fuckin BITCH. I don't like anything you fuckin said in this piece of shit you call an article. You whiny little bitch. If I was near you I would punch you in the fuckin face. You don't deserve the country you live in.

Fucking CUNT. PLEASE COME to Lansing, MI where I can tell you what the fuck is what. Asshole. All you spout is liberal fuckin rhetoric your liberable education taught you and your liberal bubble ALLOWS you. You talk like that around real Americans and they will whip your ass. I expect you ran from that though...real America I mean. You ran because they bullied you cause you were a bitch. They didn't accept you cause you acted like a fag. You ran to the people who would tell you how right you were and how wrong those "bad people" who populate MOST OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY are. Bitch. Shut your fucking mouth about my President or someone might just come fuckin find YOU.

To you and all the other assholes who can't fuckin handle a little adversity in your pudding, a BIG middle finger. He's not corrupt, he's HONEST. Something you can't handle. Bitch.

- Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...