To: Mr. Ekow N. Yankah
From: A good ol' white boy.
I read your letter today. It got to me on a couple levels. While I don't have the desire to hear myself talk quite as much as you, I do have points to discuss.
Regarding the lessons you will teach your sons, about not trusting white people. I gave some similar lessons to my sons. However, I would recommend an adjustment. I told them don't trust RICH white people. They'll always value themselves over you. Be wary, but it doesn't mean you can't be their friends. Not all friends are perfect. Some of your asshole friends will teach you the most interesting and meaningful lessons in your life, just don't trust them too much. HOWEVER, it's not because they are white, it's because they are opportunistic hustlers. Hunters, just like when they were cave men. It's always a fight to get above the rest. In their heads they aren't trying to keep anybody down. They are seeing opportunity and taking it.
I also told them don't trust black folk around your stuff or your girlfriend. It's not that they are bad, it's because they are opportunistic hustlers. In their heads they aren't trying to keep anybody down, they are trying to improve that girls sex life. They are seeing opportunity and taking it. Again, be wary, but they can still be your friends. In return, black folk will push you to enjoy yourself (party). They push you to express yourself with music and dancing, and they push you to better yourself in competition.
Honestly, we are two dads warning our kids about "folk" of all colors. Do you really have to make it all dramatic? Rich people have a tendency to tread on all people not them, it's not just you guys. I started a poor ass white dude and thanks to the system the man put in place I just can't get truly ahead. A single person making 100k with three sons, a mortgage and full price insurance. I'm getting FUCKED right now in this USA. But I'm proud. I'm proud because we've come this far and people other than white folk can get up here with me to get raped by taxes and pay full price for everything and never get a fuckin DIME from the man and where not a law gets made to help us, ever. Welcome to freedom. Oddly enough, I'm proud to live here. I just wish my taxes were enough to help with everybody getting insurance.
Actually, since your kids are probably rich, you might also want to remind them not to become that person that sits around judging everyone and complaining when you don't have to worry about where your next meal is coming from. Please, you sound like a smart guy. Stop being a whiney douche. Teach your kids that while they shouldn't trust white people. They shouldn't care so much as to hold a grudge that doesn't exist. Their life is decided by THEM. They shouldn't believe in any of that "fate of the black man" crap. Cause it's bullshit.
In summary, stop trying to bring a good country down and be glad your boys get to enjoy all the drunk women.
Tank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Left, do NOT trust your leadership...
To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...
-
You, and the poorest person in America, are free to let all those people overpay you 350% for your wonderful product that you designed, buil...
-
No matter how you look at it, the year 2017 was a gangbuster year for sexual harassment impact in American society. Nearly a hundred in Holl...
No comments:
Post a Comment