Friday, November 10, 2017

Stop complaining when the big fish notices your hook...

So the Vox has this article. I got about 100 words into it and I could tell what was coming. I really don't want to hear a silly liberal sob story that I'm sure that article is, so I'm just going to get started.

A message to the American woman. STOP crying sexual harassment unless the guy has gone beyond persistent well into very annoying. An aggressive come on, from ANY man, is NOT sexual harassment. Harassment is WAAAAAY later. If you're cornered by some high powered male that's used to taking home cute young girls impressed by his power, you might feel his technique is brash. It is NOT sexual harassment. It's called being confident that women want to fuck you and realizing that the easiest way into a woman's bed is by being a strong, confident bad boy.

Let's face it, the weasel dweeb persona is not historically known for dropping panties. The good guy does NOT normally get the girl. I mean, until she's tired of the bad boys screwing her over and she's on the rebound trying to understand why she "always picks the assholes", the good guy doesn't normally stand much of a chance. Of course they are exceptions, don't bore me with trying list them. The rule is still the rule. Hell it even counts for the 'Mos. Accept it.

The obvious answer to the assertion I make here is that "American women have changed! Men need to catch up." To that, I say, "Wrong. You are women. As soon as we catch up you'll change the rules".

I say "Nay!". Silly American girls. You can't spend most of your life trying to be as hot as the girl down the street, trying to get every bit of the attention you DESERVE, putting all that bait out on the hook, and then complain when a big fish actually bites.

You can't spend most of your life literally vying for the attention of the men around you and then, when a strong man let's you know he's interested, by getting you alone and planting a good kiss on your obviously wanting puffed perfect, colored perfect lips, cry harassment.

Why? Because it's called hypocrisy and it's a horrible trait. I know, it's not exactly something you hear from the propaganda box (read "tv") these days. But it's the truth. In American it's honestly one of the WORST traits. Because here, like in the Harry Potter universe, we laud success. Whether that success is the result of acts of good or bad. Doing something GREAT is the important thing. Bernie did something terrible, but it WAS great. We value truth and honesty to oneself higher than "good" or "evil".

So be honest, not a hypocrit. If you want to be beautiful, and you want attention, and you're gonna drop that well baited line into the pond by going outside into the real world, instead of tinderchatting your way through the local sex pool, appreciate when you hook that big fish. He just might be worth the time it took at the gym to reel him in.




Proudly the American Moderate Republican Democrat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left, do NOT trust your leadership...

To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...