Normally the mainstream avoids this, which is why I found the article headline a must read.
To stage it, the article is basically a "well what about them" article. Since the backlash in Hollywood doesn't seem to be followed quite so blindly on the Hill, where laws matter and the concept of "innocent until proven guilty". That's what I say when I hear the Hollywood scandals.
From there, I assume they have to act so harshly because, well, it's common knowledge. Everybody know's in Hollywood. That's why many are just not even pretending to be surprised. Read the recent comments from Susan Sarandon. It's HOLLYWOOD. It's been about sex since the beginning.
In government though, no. We always hope our politicians are at least making an effort to TRY and be good.
Also, remember, all of this ENDS when women stop using vagina for favors. Every girl I've read so far gave up what she is trying to convince us was taken. These offers did not REQUIRE acceptance. She thought it was worth it at the time.
Now, with that said, the one you need to care about is the pedophilia. Yeah all this character bashing gets you ratings but there are a LOT of politicians and rich folk engaging in literal pedophilia. There is an underground industry that serves the community and THAT needs to be uncovered and it's grimy nasty underbelly shown some sunlight. I wonder why THAT never gets the attention it deserves.
Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Left, do NOT trust your leadership...
To the left, none of us over here in rational land hate you. Certainly not me. We APPRECIATE a lot of the efforts you make. Police brutal...
-
You, and the poorest person in America, are free to let all those people overpay you 350% for your wonderful product that you designed, buil...
-
No matter how you look at it, the year 2017 was a gangbuster year for sexual harassment impact in American society. Nearly a hundred in Holl...
No comments:
Post a Comment